Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I wanna smoke

I am full of a craving to be cool like music. Cool like vice. I wanna smoke. I quit several months ago and I want to start again because of a song? Happens a lot actually. ABBA's "The Visitors" is playing on my laptop and something about the early 80's sound makes me nostalgic for those years. I want to start over. I want to do 13 again. It could all be so different today if I could do it again (of course with a conscious knowledge that I was doing it again). I often think of those years, especially '81 - '85.
At least I have the hope of the future, right?

long live the dance in the whirl of the infinite;
long live the wave that hides me in the abyss;
long live the wave that hurls me up above the stars.
Søren Kierkegaard - 'Fear and Trembling' (1843)

Here the body, landscape, leisure and death intermingle.

No comments:

Post a Comment